Online and Weekday Worship
Morning prayers are via Zoom at 8.30am Monday to Friday
Our life together is underpinned by a rhythm of prayer and worship throughout the week and we would be delighted if you joined us. During the pandemic we learned how to do this over Zoom and we have decided to continue this way. To find out how we structure Morning Prayer, download this guide.
To join us :
- Email Shirley at the Church office to get the Zoom link for Morning Prayer.
- Download Zoom onto your computer, tablet or smartphone (you can do it just by clicking on the Zoom link for Morning Prayer and following the on-screen instructions).
- Follow the service using one of the following:
- downloading the smartphone or tablet app called Daily Prayer for Morning Prayer or Time to Pray for Night Prayer (this is the easiest option)
- going to the Daily Prayer page on the Church of England website and finding Morning Prayer or Night Prayer
- buying the book Common Worship Daily Prayer and bringing a bible (we generally use the New Revised Standard Version)
Tuesday: 10.00 am Holy Communion
This is in church and on zoom-please ask the office for the link. We are not yet returning to singing, retaining worship in the main body of the church, keeping social distancing and requiring face coverings at this service to provide a place to worship for those clinically vulnerable.
Sunday Worship is back in person but also on YouTube, followed by coffee together and on Zoom. Please contact the Church office for how to access zoom and there are three useful videos which explain how to access zoom here.
You can find advice about recording contributions to online worship here and there's a great video intended for Clergy which is also very useful to watch here.